Monday, March 14, 2016

Happy Pi Day

Photo courtesy of Holiday Pictures

Hey guys, happy Pi Day! I hope y’all have a fun math and pie filled day. I found some funny cartoons and some yummy recipes to try for today, so have a happy pi day!


But before that, I just wanted to say that as you may have noticed in the past, today and tomorrow are two of my favorite days because I absolutely love the nicknames they have been given. Today Pi Day, tomorrow...well, you’ll just have to visit to find out why I love March 15 (in case you haven’t gone and looked back to last year yet).  

Photo courtesy of Spiked Math

Recipes:
  • Pecan pie - My family modifies the recipe by adding chocolate chips and creating a sublime chocolate pecan pie 
  • Every single pie here. Thank you Mental Floss for this brilliance.

  • And last but not least, here's a delicious recipe from an author that I had the opportunity to learn quite a lot about last spring down in the Florida Keys...Ernest Hemingway's Campfire Apple Pie from The Hemingway Cookbook (the recipe's on pg. 11).



No comments:

Post a Comment