Thursday, December 24, 2015

Holiday Party - Christmas Eve


It’s Christmas Eve! Only one day left to go until Christmas! I can’t wait for the holiday to be here (both for the celebrations and so that the holiday stress can pass). Today is a big day in my house, as I’m doing the holiday baking AND finishing decorating. Today’s going to be a busy day here, so I’m going to keep this short. I might update (or at least post photos on Facebook or Instagram) with my adventures, as well as share my recipes and such, so don’t forget to check back in at the end of the day (or tomorrow). For all those celebrating, good luck with all the last minute Christmas preparations. And for those who don’t celebrate…you only need to wait two more days for the holiday craziness to begin to die down. Cheers everyone!

P.S. Don't forget, today is the second to last day to get 6 free books from Forbidden Fiction and two free books from ARe.

2 comments:

  1. Best of luck with all of your holiday baking, decorating and preparations! Merry Christmas to you and your family! I didn't get around to doing my Christmas cards yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best of luck with the baking, decorating and prep. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete