Sunday, July 20, 2014

Noxicare Natural Pain Relief Capsules Review


Noxicare™ Natural Pain Relief is a breakthrough natural, patented pain relief formula that is a proprietary combination of 7 of the world’s most potent natural pain relievers that quickly and effectively alleviate inflammation, muscle aches and nerve pain (burning feet)—with NO known side effects and without a prescription.


My Review:
3 stars


I was looking for a healthier alternative to using pain relievers such as Tylenol, so I tried Noxicare. While it did work to help relieve my injured knee muscles, it wasn’t as effective as Tylenol or aspirin. Also, it didn’t work on my headaches, it’s only good for muscle pain and inflammation. And seeing as I usually had those problems in conjunction with a headache or other pains that these didn’t work for, I think I’ll stick with my aspirin. Though I think this would be more useful for people who are athletes or who have diabetic nerve pain or arthritis.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment