Saturday, July 12, 2014

Bedtime Bliss Sleep Mask Review

If you love your sleep, but your husband watches T.V until late into the night...or if you work unique 'shift work' hours and really need to get a good sleep during the day, then this sleep mask from BEDTIME BLISS is for YOU!
  • ONLY CHOOSE THE BEST! Patented contoured and stylish foam mask enables eye movements such as blinking and REM. Plus it won't smudge your make-up
  • Shades out light from all directions to help you relax and fall asleep more quickly and easily
  • Fits well with Continuos Positive Airway Pressure Therapy Apparatus
  • Light and Comfortable - Excellent for travel
  • Perfect for keeping eyes cool due to no pressure. 
  • Quality and Satisfaction Guaranteed - 90 Day Money Back Guarantee

My Review:
4.5 stars

Usually when I wear sleep masks, I can't stand to wear them long because they press on my eyes uncomfortably and prevent me from sleeping well. The unique design of these worked surprisingly well, and I had no problem wearing these to sleep. Plus, the adjustable strap made it easy for me to adjust the size as needed.

The mask also came with ear plugs and a carry case. The ear plugs were only really good for a few uses, but I'm not a big ear plug wearer, so that didn't really bother me. By folding up the mask, it fit into the convenient carrying case, which made it a great mask to use when I flew.

I absolutely loved using this mask and would highly recommend it.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment