Monday, June 2, 2014

Cassani Fogless Shower Mirror Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

Achieve A Flawless Shave Every Time.


Modern Facial Contour Design
Our improved design was voted on by thousands of customers. The new Fogless Mirror has added width and height to match the shape of your face and neckline, making the best use of space in any shower


Included With The Cassani Fogless Shower Mirror
1 Stainless Steel Mirror Wall Mount
1 Stainless Steel Shaving Razor Wall Mount
1 Shatter-Proof Fogless Shower Mirror


How To Use The Cassani Fogless Shower Mirror
Simply place the stainless steel wall mounts where they are most convenient in your shower, affix your shower mirror and personal razor. And you are ready to shave!


Our Anti-Fog Nanotechnology repels fog and allows you to focus on getting your best shave possible... every time. :)  


My Review:
4 stars

So, I gave this to my dad as a gift, and asked him to tell me what he thought. So here's what he said:

-Easy to install and use
-It didn't fog over
-It took him less time to shave
-Helped him have a much better shave
-Optimized his time
-Didn't break when he dropped it
-He loved it, great gift
-I'm the best daughter ever (okay, so maybe he didn't quite say that).

So, to sum it all up, this is a great mirror to use in the shower. It's inexpensive, easy to use, and it makes a great gift. So, I would definitely recommend it.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment