Sunday, June 1, 2014

Adovia's Dead Sea Mud Shampoo Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

Adovia's Dead Sea Mud Shampoo is specially formulated with natural ingredients such as Dead Sea Mud, Chamomile & Olive Oil to bring deep hydration and moisture to the scalp, relieving itching and flakiness. Dead Sea Mud has been known for centuries for it's healing properties and people travel from all over the world to come and experience it's effects at the Dead Sea. Dead Sea Salts and Mud have been featured on CNN, in the Wall Street Journal and New York Times. Dead Sea Mud contains the highest concentration of minerals found in mun anywhere in the world. Finally the benefits of Dead Sea mud and salt are presented to you in shampoo form! These minerals are all essential for proper skin function and help to regulate moisture retention as well as hydration. You complete satisfaction is guaranteed.


My Review:
4 stars


I absolutely loved using this shampoo. It worked really well for my hair. After using it, I noticed that not only was my hair smoother and better hydrated, but it also helped my hair stay clean longer.

What kept this from being a 5 star for me though was that I had to use a lot of the shampoo since I have very thick hair, so I only got about 9 uses out of one bottle. The shampoo was expensive, especially if you want to buy the conditioner as well, and I wasn’t able to get as many uses from it as my usual shampoo.

But, I still loved using the shampoo, and I highly recommend at least giving it a try, even with the price tag.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment