Monday, December 2, 2013

Job Interview - What You Ought to Know Book Review


Job Interview - What You Ought to Know
by Naija Job Hunt

If read in it's entirety, this book (Job Interview) is all you need to pass a job interview successfully.

It contains no-nonsense, straight to the point advice and tips on how to pass a job interview.

What you need to do before going to a job interview and what you should do during the job interview are all addressed.



My Review:
This was a helpful book all about one of the most difficult and scary aspects of finding a job: the interview. 

There were helpful tips about what to do before your interview, as well as what to do during it. Not only that, it also included personal stories and advice from real life people, which I liked a lot, as it added depth and importance to the lessons in the book.

The only downside was it did not contain advice on what to do after going to an interview. All in all though, this was a very helpful book and I would highly recommend reading it, especially if you are a first time job hunter, or if you need a refresher course.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment