Saturday, November 23, 2013

13 British Horror Stories Review


Thirteen creepy, atmospheric stories by Rayne Hall, all set in Britain.


The horror in these stories is spooky, creepy, unsettling and sometimes disturbing. It is not very violent or gory; however, the stories may not be suitable for young readers without parental guidance.


This collection includes:
Take me to St Roch's
Seagulls
Never Leave Me
Double Rainbows
Scruples
Through the Tunnel
The Devil You Know
I Dived the Pandora
Four Bony Hands
Beltane
Druid Stones
Burning
Only a Fool


The stories have been previously published in magazines, ezines, anthologies and collections. Some are also included in the Six Scary Tales books. The words, spellings, grammar and punctuation are British English.



My Review:
Coming soon!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment