Sunday, September 8, 2013

How To Keep A Job Review


How To Keep A Job


"How to Keep a Job" covers the 5 most powerful tips of maintaining and keeping a job.


Keeping a job in the modern world in indeed hard. Economic turmoil here and there makes it even more difficult to do so


These tips are very crucial and important. Failure to adhere strictly to these tips will be very detrimental your working career.



My Review:
3.5 stars

This was a quick and helpful read. I do agree that keeping a job is hard (learned from personal experience), so I was anxious to get some advice. Most of the tips were pretty common sense, but they were well explained, and emphasized. This was a helpful mini guide, especially for those entering the job market and looking for their first jobs. I would definitely recommend it to first-timers, as while it is common sense, you wouldn’t believe how many times I’ve seen people ignore these tips. And if you have already have a job, you might want to read this as well, so you can get a little refresher course. After all, you never do stop learning.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment