Sunday, August 19, 2012

Future of this blog is set...

So, I've decided that as of right now (meaning this is liable to change in the future), I'm only going to post my reviews here if I'm part of a book tour or blog hop. I will be adding other reviews in the future for books that I liked and recently read. I'm still working things out with this blog, so once I get that settled and have a few tour posts under my belt, I will start posting other reviews and such here. I am also planning weekly posts/memes, so if anyone has any ideas, let me know. My plan is by September or October at the latest is to have everything set up, to have weekly posts and to review at least 2 books a week. But you know what they say, God laughs at plans. So, we'll see where it goes from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment